Things We Won't Miss

299 days until Flash leaves for college.  In an effort to keep myself from focusing on all the things I WILL miss about my boy, here are some I definitely won't miss:

 Shaving cream left in the sink.  

 Garbage on the floor an inch from the trash can.
 'Nuff said.

  The disaster.

The door that is constantly closed.

 Half-consumed cans of Dew all over the house.

Dishes on the counter when the dishwasher is loadable.

299 days until Flash leaves home for his first year at college and my first year in deep therapy.  On my bad days next year, when I'm homesick for my boy, maybe thinking about these little habits will help.  (I have to say, in all honesty, if these are the things that drive me crazy about my teenager, I'll take 'em.  There could be so many worse things to worry about than these.  That said, I'm wondering how he'll fare with his roommate...)

Comments

Popular Posts